Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday Favorites

This is my favorite photo from this week that's not of Mr. No and it was actually just taken this morning.  The fuzzy caterpillars are everywhere this week and Mr. No and I both love them.  This little guy actually traveled all over Mr. No for a while until we finally convinced him that he needed to be free.







Even though I already posted this one of Mr. No, I love how genuinely happy he is instead of Mr. No cheesy fake smile.  Today he's poor sick-y sniffly Mr. No so I'm glad he got to have so much fun this week!  this is the first time I'm sharing on Favorite Photo Friday so of course it has to be a photo of the cuteness!




the long road

6 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! I love the face on your little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great caterpillar! He's amazing, you caught him perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great DOF on that caterpillar. Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful capture of the fuzzy Caterpillar..."Awesome"!!

    ReplyDelete

Visitors