Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Flashback Friday: The Little Things

One thing I really miss as Mr. No is starting to get older is that incredible sense of awe he had over...well, pretty much everything.  Everything was new and exciting and just amazing to him and it definitely infects us as parents which is a wonderful thing!  I was lucky enough to catch his adorable 1 year old face frozen in a moment of awe over who knows what. Something little like a bird flying by or an icicle. It makes me smile and makes me sad at the same time.  Sad at how quickly we lose that feeling and it's replaced with a sassy know-it-all attitude.  Mr. No is definitely still amazed by things, and sometimes still the simple things, but there's way too much know-it-all sass and it's taking over.  I want him to love and be amazed by all the little things forever but I'd settle for just a little bit longer. 



Flashback Friday

2 comments:

  1. So great! Look at those beautiful eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, that wonder they all have is so amazing and contagious :) What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Visitors