Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Waterbaby!

Finally! Mr. No is becoming a waterbaby!  It's so hard from a water lover like me to have a husband who couldn't care less about being in the water and, until now, a son who was afraid.  Apparently he's just afraid of waves and not water which is understandable for a little person. We went back to Hopeville Pond today and this time brought Mr. No's bathing suit. He made a beeline for the water!  I actually had to stop him from going in too far. It was like a whole new Mr. No. Next time we'll have him wear his life jacket as well so I won't be as worried...not that I was or will be any farther than an arm's length away but still.  I was so afraid he was going to fall face first into the water.  We definitely need to get him swimming lessons. Especially since now I think that he'll love them.  He was a very good listener and had so much fun playing in and out of the water. 




contentment



so happy to be in the water!



Finally I have someone to swim with!  Well, sit and play in the water with.  We're going to have so much fun at lakes and ponds! It's just a matter of time until he has fun in the ocean, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors