Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Crazy Days of Summer: Critters




This my favorite critter photo.  This little guy was so cute and tiny!  He's pictured here on Mr. No's little hand so you can tell just how tiny he is.  I'm the one that caught him and gently placed him on an overjoyed Mr. No's hand.  We never take our little friends home.  We always place them gently back where we found them.


A few more favorite critter photos:  a hermit crab friend I waded out into the ocean to find and bring back to Mr. No.


I couldn't find the photo of the bumblebee mooning me but I did find this poor guy that I followed around one afternoon.


And 2 butterflied from the butterfly gardens.  One lives at Magic Wings and the other lives at the Butterfly Place both in MA but opposite ends of the state.

from The Butterfly Place

from Magic Wings

9 comments:

  1. That first photo is amazing - such a tiny little critter. I love both your butterfly shots, just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have the same frog!!
    love your last shot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those butterfly shots are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't even pick a favorite from this set. Every photo is terrific! Love that itsy bitty tiny frog on his little finger!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that teeny tiny frog! And the butterflies! Great shots! :)
    Thanks for joining Alicia and I for the Crazy Days of Summer Photo Challenge. I can't wait to see what you come up with next Friday when we move on to our new theme, motion. Hope you're having a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a teeny-tiny frog! Love your butterflies too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fantastic photos! Enjoying what else I see here! Thanks for stopping by ... new follower here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful critter shots! That is such a tiny little toad. I've had a lot of those little ones hopping around here this year as well.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. the little frog on his hand is an adorable image - he seems to be holding his hand still so carefully

    ReplyDelete

Visitors