Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

2011 Zoo Favorites

Since I've already posted a few of my favorites of Mr. No, I figured I post a few of our favorite photos without Mr. No.  There are quite a few zoos within driving distance and we've visited most of them.  Mr. No isn't even interested in the zoo photos of himself unless there is an animal in it, anyway.  So here are our favorites of the cutie animals we've visited in the past year. 





















 

I have a few other 2011 favorites I will post soon...critters, farm animals, nature and misc.  Mr. No has had so many adventures this year.  I have a terrible memory but when I see the photos, I can actually remember the day.  I honestly wouldn't remember half of what we did if it weren't for the ridiculous amount of photos I take.  Sad but true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors