Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

Flashback Friday: Cry-Baby

Mr. No has had a rough day today.  He woke up with a sore throat and it wrecked him.  He spent more than half the day freaking out and crying, poor thing, until I convinced him of the wonders of applesauce, pastina and popsicles for sore throats.  All of this made me think of the his first real tears and, as the insane-must-take-photo-of-everthing mom that I am, I dug out the photos of his first tears (which were actually part of the first batch of photos I took with my very first dslr). Though that one single tear, which makes me think of Johnny Depp in Cry-Baby, will almost break your heart. Poor 4 month old Mr. No and poor 4 year old Mr. No!
 




Flashback Friday

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, that's so sad, lol. I have lots of crying pics too ;P

    ReplyDelete

Visitors