Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Mr. No is having his first preschool Valentine's Day party!  Time to take down the wall of shamefully few Christmas card, since no one I know actually sends cards, and replace it with Valentines!  Since Mr. No's school has a no candy policy (which I find ridiculous for parties), I had to come up with another idea. So I scoured pinterest until, I found this idea  from Craft Monkey.  Soooo cute and I love it!  So here's our version of it minus the stuck on fake mustache that will be on the kids' cards. 

Add caption
Of course getting him to take a nice picture, even for a second, is near impossible.  Here are all the outtakes from our session for the perfect photo (or rather what was decent by the time I'd had enough).
















So there's the crazy cuteness that is Mr. No!  He wishes everyone a Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day to Mr. No too! I bet he's going to have a great time at the party. :O) Love the idea!

    ReplyDelete

Visitors