Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Simple Things Sunday: Mud Soup

Friday afternoons and evenings are Momma and Mr. No time.  We planted some seed the other week and decided to check on them now that the rain had stopped.  Once we were out there, I realized that Mr. No has never played with mud or made a mud pie!  Up until recently, he hated his hands getting dirty so I didn't even broach the subject with him.  I'll never forget the way his eyes lit up when I said he could go ahead and make a mess.  He asked Really?  Are you teasing me? about 5 times and I had to actually start the mud for him for him to believe me.  Even when he really got into it, I've never seen a child play with mud so neatly.

soooo excited!

my soup



 After an hour an a half of mud play, with no washing up, this is how clean he still was!


smug, happy prance




1 comment:

  1. You're such a good mom to let him get messy and have fun! My son loves playing in the dirt which is great when I need help weeding the garden. :)

    ReplyDelete

Visitors