1. From January, Mr. No and H playing at the Providence Children's Museum. Mr. No spends so much time at kid's museums thanks to that pass that I had to add 1 photo. He'd go to one every day if he could.
2. From February, our mini vacation at Nana's with the insanely large icicles. Mr. No decided this year that he loves ice and icicles. I've always loved those big blue eyes!
3. Also February from our mini vacation, this is just Mr. No being cute, silly Mr. No. Love his silly personality!
4. From March, Mr. No in his firefighter rain boots. He has spent so much time in these boots over the past 2 years and had so much fun puddle jumping. This one is truly one of my favorites.
5. From April, one of our many trips to Wickham Park. Another one that just captures Mr. No being cute Mr. No.
6. From May, our first beach trip of the year. It was windy and slightly chilly but a great day to be there. Mr. No found his love for the beach and his love for lake water again this year. Yay! Now I have a little fishy to swim with again! I chose this one because this was really Mr. No's mood that day. Quiet, relaxed and just taking it all in.
7. From June, one of the extremely rare photos of all 3 of us. I rarely consent to being photographed but it was a beautiful place and we had a great day there that I said what the heck! I think the rock bench did a good job of holding the camera for me. It was a crazy windy day and it was the only safe place.
8. From July, Mr. No at our new house. He's so excited to have a big room and a play room and a big yard to run around in.
9. From September, more rain boots! Mr. No loves to puddle jump and is now a fantastic jumper!
10. From October, a snuggly Mr. No and H moment! I think you can see how much they love each other. This was from our day at Old Sturbridge Village thanks to H's work!
11. From December, Mr. No decorating the Christmas tree. He actually decorated 3 trees this year and decorated most of this big one by himself. He is my little helper.
Well, there you have it. My top 11 Mr. No photos from this year. Hopefully next year will have better ones!